Diet theories abound in the “fat-loss” world and every “expert” insists that his/her method is the only one that really works. “The Fat Loss Bible” isn’t any different in this respect, as author Anthony Colpo advocates strongly that the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to consume fewer calories than you expend, and he backs up his claims with scientific studies.
Anthony Colpo is a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer from Melbourne, Australia. He’s been helping people get into shape and lose weight since 1991. He has a reputation as a “no-nonsense” trainer who gets great results for the people he helps, and people have come to respect his knowledge and sincerely believe that he knows what he’s talking about.
The Fat Loss Bible sets out to destroy the myths about fat loss that have been causing people failure for years and explains exactly how to finally shed every ounce of excess body fat from your body.
Here are some of the topics he covers:
* The one thing you MUST do to lose weight that most popular diets tell you isn’t necessary.
* Why one person can seemingly have success on one of the popular diet plans while another fails miserably on the same diet.
* Why the authors of most popular diet routines don’t know how to prevent long-term failure.
* How scientific evidence proves that eating a low carb diet won’t speed up your metabolism.
* What is wrong with the theory that you will lose more weight, eating the same amount of calories, if you are eating a low carb diet.
* How low-fat dieting can lead to diabetes.
* How you lose muscle tissue as well as fat on most popular diets.
* Why it’s wrong to eat your largest meal in the morning.
* Why eating a lot of carbs in the morning and less at night is utter nonsense.
* Why there is no advantage to eating several small meals a day.
* Why ketosis is not as good as they say it is.
Then, he gets down to business and shows you exactly what to do:
* How you can easily create the best weight loss diet for yourself.
* How much protein, carb, and fat you really need.
* Super foods to keep your body running efficiently.
* How to determine your perfect daily calorie intake.
* Little changes and fine-tuning you can make to make your diet more efficient.
* How to handle a weight-loss plateau.
* What to do about cravings.
* How to get the lean, athletic look you see in the media.
* Exercises to help you maximize losing fat and build great muscles.
PROS: There is a reference in the book that lists all of the studies he cites so you can read them for yourself.
CONS: He tends to be a little technical at times and actually could probably have cited fewer studies.
When you order “The Fat Loss Bible”, you get a 100% money-back guarantee and two bonus books:
“The Truth About Weight Loss Supplements”
“They’re All MAD” – which takes to task the “metabolic advantage dogma” – that people who eat a low carb diet have a metabolic advantage over people who eat a high carb diet.
If you really think about it, it makes sense that you will lose weight if you take in fewer calories than you use each day. This book will show you, with scientific evidence, why this is true and will give you a lifestyle plan you can use to have the perfect body and good health you deserve.